- @PlatformQedu SAME. 5 mins ago
- Join @andboyle in a discussion on, Why Print in the Digital Age? https://t.co/bwJW0OO0UF #hemktg 2 hours ago
- RT @BiancaTomlin1: In the sixth post in the @higheredlive series of Q+As with higher education advancement leaders on topics related t… https://t.co/NFVxKruvYI 4 hours ago
- Understanding Email Insights for Decision-Making https://t.co/4SHC1atGgt 19 hours ago
- Check out these 5 ways to use the 2018 E-Expectations data to increase student enrollment: https://t.co/BLP6OT1ovO #eexpect 2 days ago
- If your website isn’t meeting the needs of prospective students, maybe it’s time for a redesign. Learn about initia… https://t.co/Q3A5IDcaue 2 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.