- Thanks to Dr. Wollman for sharing your time and knowledge with us today on #higheredlive! Clearly @WidenerUniv is d… https://t.co/7cnEKTLRmd 3 days ago
- Learn more about the Common Ground initiative at Widener here: https://t.co/yUSxjOlX8q #higheredlive 3 days ago
- Students at Widener said [to get to common ground] "listen, disagree respectfully (assume good intent and desire fo… https://t.co/4ukWZwnX5s 3 days ago
- Common Ground at Widener: Aim is to get away from debate (an effort to "win" an argument) and move towards dialogue… https://t.co/CJXAnzTcxN 3 days ago
- Visit the @ACPA website to learn about professional development opportunities, including the upcoming Institute on… https://t.co/BZY1X1TCqU 3 days ago
- Don't let your brand efforts fade away. Join @mstonerinc for a free webinar, Brand Architecture: Building an Enduri… https://t.co/BH4b4Y2WXa 3 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.