- We enjoyed this one too, Laurie. Haven't listened? We've got you: https://t.co/TkAdWaUZbF. https://t.co/2QS8QtNeBB 10 hours ago
- RT @CampusSonar: .@mStonerinc and @higheredlive offer 3 cultural trends and ideas for 2019: 1. Stand for something; 2. Less, but bet… https://t.co/fseoQqKVly 10 hours ago
- As families wait to see their student graduate, @GeorgiaTech decided to take advantage of the captive audience and… https://t.co/WfR1oGjc1U 12 hours ago
- Born out of a need, "What Not To Wear" addresses what you should and can do while also highlighting what they shoul… https://t.co/pAwvRm3k9g 12 hours ago
- After noticing questions regarding their president's commencement attire, @GeorgiaTech took the opportunity to educ… https://t.co/AVQNCiXrDz 12 hours ago
- Check out Ignacio's story: https://t.co/jecbPFdZyf #higheredlive 12 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.