- @DrJRogers Happy Friday! You’re right, Jessica. We announce our new blog posts and upcoming episodes in our weekl… https://t.co/h8tGOgT1rN 2 days ago
- Key Takeaway: Collaboration is Key (no matter which model) #higheredlive @ckormis & Julie Zito https://t.co/Wl2qi62r8y 3 days ago
- 44% use them for communications: Media relations, crisis communications, web, design, and publications (all part of… https://t.co/lwwhrG49x2 3 days ago
- 70% use external agencies for marketing - Media planning and buying; creative development; and brand strategy.… https://t.co/GeHfNwqn1j 3 days ago
- Communications activities at both the university and school levels are more centralized, meaning one office at the… https://t.co/fqtN3bX7L8 3 days ago
- If the school has an internal marketing team, the degree programs are more likely to rely on that school-based unit… https://t.co/epHRR6DMDL 3 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.