- @SMIEConsulting Thank you, Marty! We're excited about the partnership too. 3 days ago
- New on the #higheredlive blog, Emerging Technology: What Does That Mean? Learn more about emerging technology + thr… https://t.co/Qj43SZPSrh 5 days ago
- New on the blog: Disrupting Remediation, written by the President and the AVP of Academic Innovation at @Rasmussen.… https://t.co/vuXvXQ6tw2 2 weeks ago
- If you know someone, or you’re that someone who has opinions (pro or con) on using legal access to recreational can… https://t.co/qgXYFncxlf 2 weeks ago
- RT @KeithEPhD: Mark your calendars for this conversation with @brianjreece @VuderTran @elliottdevore @gabby_porcaro from… https://t.co/jtFpTISvhh 2 weeks ago
- It's #CollegeSigningDay and/or #DecisionDay at some #highered institutions. Good luck! We hope you're feeling excit… https://t.co/opa4pPYvC6 3 weeks ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.