Join Ron Bronson (@ronbronson), webmaster at Eastern Wyoming College and one half of the dynamic Higher Ed Solo duo, and his guests as they come up with big ideas on how to start and continue blogging, make the most out of conferences, and share great professional development resources. This show had a great bunch of fun and insightful guests on it, including:
- Tonya Oaks Smith, director of communications for the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law and the other half of Higher Ed Solo.
- Alaina Wiens, New Media Communication Specialist at the University of Michigan – Flint
- John Hansen, faculty member at Eastern Wyoming College
- Amanda Costello, lead content strategist, University of Minnesota College of Education & Human Development
- Sven Aas, lead web applications developer, Mount Holyoke College
Taken from the live broadcast February 7, 2013
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
OmniUpdate is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education. The company’s web CMS, OU Campus™, is secure and scalable with great tools and features, deployment flexibility, and an awesome user community. In fact, it was the highest ranked CMS in customer satisfaction in a 2010 .eduGuru survey—so if you need a CMS, check it out at www.omniupdate.com.
Higher Ed Live is sponsored by Inigral, the Creators of the Schools App. A private Facebook community to boost enrollment and retention. Check out their blog “Inigral Insights” for posts on admissions marketing, student engagement, and social media in higher education. www.inigral.com