September 14, 2011 5:03 pm
by Eric Stoller
If you’ve ever thought about creating a student-run social media team for your student affairs department, division, or unit, this is the episode to watch. The students (and one full-time staffer) from the University of Arizona Student Unions Social Media and Web Video Team came on the show and shared a plethora of useful social media / video tips, strategies, and ideas.
Weekly Challenge and Support
- The NASPA Technology Conference session schedule is now available
- Listservs and the “Unsubscribe me” Meme
- Arizona State University Experiment Points To the Future of NFC
- College of Charleston student body president survives impeachment vote
Introducing Twitter Web Analytics
- College Leaders Urged To Focus on ‘Near Completers’
- How to Differentiate Yourself in One Minute Flat
Unsolicited Shout-out of the Week
Karlyn Morissette, Director of Social Media at Southern New Hampshire University, wrote an amazing blog post about how higher education solutions provider, Hubspot, can improve their service.