- While we don’t know exactly what’s next, we do know that we’re thankful for our viewers, our sponsors, and our memories. 1 week ago
- Viewers can find all previous episodes on our YouTube channel, which will live in perpetuity. Listeners will have a… https://t.co/9xZkteXYoI 1 week ago
- We have some news: Higher Ed Live aired our last broadcast in January 2020. Effective 12/31/2020, the website wi… https://t.co/Oxm0L8uvuV 1 week ago
- Early bird registration for #HollywoodtoHigherEd — @mStonerinc's two-day, virtual conference — is open! Learn more… https://t.co/nEtJoajwGy 9 months ago
- @mStonerinc has announced its upcoming virtual conference: Hollywood to Higher Ed April 22-23, Noon - 5:15 p.m. ED… https://t.co/KJOyLydOEb 9 months ago
- RT @mStonerinc: Information Overload: Students are Overwhelmed with Marketing Chatter https://t.co/wANocMFj6b #emchat #hemktg #highered 10 months ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.